If you are stopped by a police officer because he suspects that you are driving while impaired, the first thing the officer will do is try to determine if there is probable cause for an arrest.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- The DWI Traffic Stop
- Refusing to Take Field Sobriety Tests in North Carolina
- Refusing a Breath Test After a DWI Arrest
- Is there a DWI Defense If I Did Take Field Sobriety Tests or a Breath Test?
Latest posts by Christopher Welch (see all)
- Do I need a criminal defense attorney for a first offense misdemeanor? - January 24, 2017
- Do I Need A Criminal Law Defense Attorney For A Cyber Stalking Charge? - January 17, 2017
- How Can I Challenge a DWI in North Carolina? - January 10, 2017